09 August 2013

Wildlife Photography Workshops 2014

I'm busy working on a brand new photography course website to include all my workshops for 2014.

It's time to go back to what I love best, and my first passon: Wildlife. I've taken the decision to concentrate almost fully on wildlife photography and as such, the Workshop Programme will be completely wildlife based, with a beginners landscape course thrown in.

The site www.naturephotographycourses.co.uk will be replaced by a brand new site, created with Wordpress. It's important to keep up with the times and current technology, and Wordpress is superb for updating information and showing off images with some pretty nifty plugins. I am in no way a techno-geek, but have spent a lot of time teaching myself this completely new type of web design. Hopefully I'll be in a position to launch the new site by September. This will be followed by a brand new www.paulmiguel.co.uk with smart photo galleries using the pop-up/lightbox type of presentation.

There are  a few changes to some Wildlife Photography Workshops for next year: Birds of Prey courses now have a maximum of just 8 photographers, with room for 2 non-photographing spectators; the reflection pool should soon have a comfy wooden hide to accommodate 2 photographers; I  am looking at a little owl hide over the winter months at the same location too; also, I will be offering a new Beginners Nature Photography Course at an excellent nature reserve close to home - the perfect site to practice on wild subjects, with lots of opportunities for both wildlife and landscape scenes too. Watch this space, view my recent images on Flickr or read my Twitter tweets


No comments:

Post a Comment